
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
Map shows more than 1,900 measles cases across U.S. - 2
2026 Golden Globes live updates: Red carpet arrivals will kick off the night; Nikki Glaser set to host - 3
Famous Restroom Beautifying Styles For 2024 - 4
Nations for Rock Climbing - 5
Share your pick for the miniature headphones that you generally suggest!
Scientist turns people’s mental images into text using ‘mind-captioning’ technology
Vote In favor of Your Favored Treat
Merz: 80% of Syrians in Germany expected to return within three years
Supercharge Your Remote Work Arrangement with These Game-Changing Instruments
You finally got a doctor's appointment. Here's how to get the most out of it
The moon up close: How the Artemis 2 astronauts are photographing their historic lunar flyby
Kelsey Grammer on having a new baby at 70: 'You're just more available now'
Study reveals how fast weight returns after ending GLP-1 drugs
Closets for Your Room: Plan and Utility Features













